Try our new seasonal beer; Copper Body! It’s a deep copper coloured ale that is full and fruity, brewed with Amber and Crystal malt with fruity resinous admiral hops.
Our Head Brewer; Stef Occhi added “The admiral hops used in this beer gives a crisp, refreshing bitterness that makes it a great session beer that will be sure to delight your tastebuds!“.
You can try this new tasty beer from all the pubs listed below across Manchester and one near our doorstep in Chorlton from the 10th May.
- Abbey – Hard Lane, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 6TL
- Atherton Arms – 6 Tyldesley Road, Atherton, Manchester, M46 9DD
- Blue Bell Bury – 840 Manchester Road, Blackford Bridge, Bury, BL9 8DW
- Brooklyn – Green Lane, Bolton, BL3 2EF
- Chapel House – 145 Stockport Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 6AQ
- Crown Horwich – 1 Chorley New Road, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 7QJ
- Crown & Anchor – 6 Cateaton Street, Manchester, M3 1SQ
- Legh Arms – 178 Northernden Road, Sale Moor, Sale, M33 2SR
- Marsh Mill Tavern – Marsh Mill Village, Fleetwood Road, North Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 4JZ
- Morning Star – 520 Manchester Road, Swinton, Manchester, M27 9QW
- P5 at Cheadle Hulme – 47 Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 7AA
- Railway Inn (Didsbury) – 3 Lapwing Lane, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2NT
- Spread Eagle – 526/528 Wilbraham Road, Chorlton-Cum-Hardy, Manchester, M21 9LD
- Wyldes – 4 Bolton Street, Bury, Lancs, BL9 0LQ